Urban Survival Weekend
Offered in Lovettsville, Virginia 20180
To Be Determined
6PM – 9PM
8AM – 5PM
8AM – 3PM
Natural Emergencies: Power Outages, Snow & Severe Storms, Fire, Earthquakes or Flooding.
Unusual Emergencies: Nuclear, Civil Unrest, Pandemic, Biological Event or Economic Collapse.
• Professional and expert instruction
• Hands-on demos through-out the weekend.
Class topics include these and many more:
- Basic human needs for survival: physical & emotional
- Preparing your home for survival
- Lifestyle changes to make now
- Non-electric gizmos & gadgets
- Should you shelter in place or bug out?
- Situational awareness, personal safety, security issue resolution
- Water sources: ﬁnding & making them potable
- Food: types, proper storage, preparation methods
- Herbs & wild foods: foraging in your yard
- Heating & cooling your house without electricity: tips & tricks
- Hyper- & hypothermia: prevention & treatment
- Waste management & disposal
Urban Survival Weekend: